Welcome to Centrepoint Apartments.
Booking Lines for Academic Year 1617 opening on 9th Feb 2016.
Centrepoint is a purpose built non smoking NUIG student complex made up of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments. The complex is located on the Tuam Rd, just 25 mins walk and 10 minutes cycle from NUIG. The Centrepoint team have been managing the complex for 8 years now and continue to promote an atmosphere which is safe, comfortable and favourable to academic and social aspects of a student’s life.
Quick Tips to get through the Application Process as quickly as possible:
- The company that own the application software advise that you use Google Chrome, and using a laptop or PC will give best results. This is not to say that other web browsers or tablets/mobiles will not work, but sometimes errors arise that slow down the application process.
- To begin the application process you will be asked to enter an e-mail address and you will be sent a code which you must enter to start the process. Ensure you are using an e-mail address you have immediate access to. (Parents, if applying for your son/daughter use your own e-mail so that you will get the code – it can be changed to the student’s e-mail address later in the year). This code often goes straight into junk mail so check there if you do not see it straight away.
- Ensure you have all information to hand – including your PPS number, your parent/guarantor’s phone number and e-mail address
- If paying with VISA, ensure you know your verified by VISA password (more details on our FAQ page)
We recommend you read our FAQ’s on the application process prior to submitting your application.
5 Great Reasons to choose Centrepoint .............
- Free Wi-Fi
- Purpose built NUIG student complex offering a great opportunity to meet other NUIG students.
- Friendly and experienced management team
- Security call out service 24/7
- Public Bus Service to NUIG
Centrepoint Apartments, Liosban Business Park, Tuam Road, Galway, Ireland